Current Bethel Status Report
Bethel Community members are expected to monitor their health on a regular basis. This includes staying home and seeking medical advice when symptoms arise and following campus guidelines regarding COVID-19.
For Those Who Test Positive:
- Isolate for 5 days
- Residential students should return home to isolate whenever possible. Students who are unable to return home may be provided campus isolation space as available.
- Return to regular activities on day 6 if asymptomatic or symptoms are resolving, and continue to mask for 5 additional days
For Those Exposed:
- Regardless of vaccination status, if asymptomatic, wear a mask and continue regular activities; test on day 5 if possible
- If symptoms develop, follow isolation guidelines
Consult the following resources as needed:
- Your Primary Care Physician.
- Campus Nurse: Email the nurse.
- On campus COVID testing is available at the Wellness Center by appointment. Cost is $35, which can be submitted to insurance. Appointments can be made by calling 574.807.7123 or emailing the Wellness Center.