Current Bethel Status Report
- FALL 2021: Bethel University returns to more normal operations this fall, while being attentive and responsive to local COVID-19 trends both on campus and in our region.
- We will continue to consult local and state Health Departments for guidance in decision-making for campus planning and make adjustments as needed.
- While vaccinations for COVID-19 are recommended for community members, they are not required.
- All community members should carry a mask with them and use it in large indoor settings.
- More detailed information about campus functioning can be found in the update below. The next campus masking and operational plans will be issued by Oct. 1.
- YELLOW COVID-19 risk level:
- Virus prevalence is moderate at the university and/or in local counties.
- All campus visitors are expected to wear a mask indoors.