When you support Bethel University's most critical needs, you make an immediate impact with far-reaching results. Through generous gifts, you can change lives, be part of something bigger and help build committed leaders to serve our communities, the Church and the world.
When you join alumni and friends in supporting our most critical needs through this giving fund, you are making an immediate impact with far-reaching results. Here are some reasons to give:
- Your generosity changes lives
- You want to be part of something bigger
- You want to help build committed leaders to serve our communities, the Church and the world.
Impact Bethel today and tomorrow by making a planned gift or bequest. We can provide you with resources and planning guides.
All information concerning donors or prospective donors, including their names, addresses and telephone numbers, the names of their beneficiaries, the amount of their gift, etc., shall be kept strictly confidential by Bethel College, its staff and volunteers, unless permission is obtained from donors to release such information.
Bethel College is committed to respecting the privacy of donors. The types of donor information the college collects and maintains are as follows:
- Contact information: name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Giving information.
- Information on events attended, publications received and special requests for program information.
- Information provided by the donor in the form of comments and suggestions.
Bethel College uses donors’ information to understand their interests in the college’s mission and to update them on its plans and activities. It is shared with staff, board members, volunteers and consultants only on a “need-to-know” basis.
Bethel College assures donors that their names and addresses will not be shared with or sold to any third party unless permission has been granted.