Bethel University Alumni Association goals:
- Promote alumni relationships.
- Engage alumni into the life of the college.
- Encourage alumni to be ambassadors of Bethel in their world.
Would you like to be on the Alumni Board?
We know you have a heart for your alma mater and want to be part of positive efforts, consider applying today. The function of the alumni board is multi-pronged. Here is what we ask from our board members:
- Pray for Bethel University
- Attend the Alumni Board meetings
- Help recruit students by being a positive spokesperson in your community
- Promote new programs at the university
- Help identify key people for prospective board members, award recipients, and potential donors
- Represent the college well at any event
- Give financially to the university
- Work with, and approve, long range alumni plans and directives
- Represent the Alumni Board at board-sponsored events
- Pamela Austin '14
- Chad (Krissy) Campbell '14
- Jamie Crothers '13
- Joshua (Andrea) Gregory '01
- Karen (Larry) Kijak '01
- Wes (Meredith) Laidig '10
- Cassie Mills ‘15
- Edoarda (Stephen) Perez '14
- Phil (Allison) Wagler '03
- Harold (Faith) Knight '65
- Matt (Elizabeth) Selge '12
- Jean (Rob) Bjorkland '78
- Andrea Helmuth '95
- Ben (Joslynn) Nehls '10
- Joe Sabo ’74
- Jean Sabo ’75
- Tony Fuller ‘98