Explore how your passions can grow at Bethel University in northern Indiana.
Schedule your visit to campus, where you’ll tour the beautiful grounds, meet with your admission counselor, attend chapel, join a class, engage with a professor, enjoy a complimentary lunch and learn more about discovering how to put your passions into practice as a Bethel student.
“Bethel created this deep longing within me to learn, and I attribute this to having such easy access to professors. No matter what department, every professor was more than willing to take the time to answer my questions.”
--Wesley Mast ‘19 | Sign Language Interpreting major
- For traditional undergraduate programs: Join us on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday for a personal look at campus. Register here.
- Join one of our group visit events: See "Choose your way to visit campus," below.
- Adult and graduate programs: Email Ashlyn Havens w/subject line of "Need to set up information meeting."
Bethel prepares its students for their calling and career and to be ambassadors for Christ in the world. Founded in 1947, Bethel is an accredited evangelical Christian university of the arts and sciences. Bethel University is authorized by the State of Indiana to operate as a postsecondary institution.
- Individual visit experience: A personalized day planned just for future Pilots and parents
- Pilot Preview Day: Overview of campus with other future Pilots and parents
- Go2BU: Our premier total-immersion experience, offered once each fall, engaging future Pilots and parents
- Admitted Student Day: Invitation-only event, offered once each spring, for future Pilots and parents.
- Group visit: Bring your class or youth group to enjoy a day on campus together
We occasionally hit the road to come see you! Check to see if we’ll be in your area!
If your schedule doesn’t align with our schedule, give us call at 574.807.7600! We’d love to work with you to set up a convenient time for you to experience BU.
“Bethel is a really dear place to me. It’s where I became a Christian and where I met many of my friends … in addition to that, I think the benefits of the community and the spiritual atmosphere are really great, too. Bethel really knows the importance of developing people academically, but also relationally and spiritually as well.”