A 3-Day, 2-Night Immersive Experience
Join us for the campus visit of the year! Go2BU is an exclusive new event that gives students an authentic Bethel University experience through staying on campus and living as a college student for three days! Discover what it’s like to be a Pilot. Explore Michiana. Immerse yourself in the Bethel community.
Oct. 24-26, 2019
- Community Fair
- Meet your overnight host
- Tip-Off Madness
- Dorm Hall connections
- Attend Chapel
- Special session opportunities
- One-on-one appointments with Admission and Financial Aid
- Explore Michiana
- Building 429 concert
Optional campus tour
- Academic Connections
- Women's Basketball Game
Register now and be automatically entered to win one of two scholarships that will be awarded during Go2BU. Don’t miss out on your chance to win a $5,000 or $10,000 scholarship.*
*This is a renewable scholarship applied toward tuition only. The recipient must be a senior in high school, have applied to Bethel and be enrolled as a degree seeking student at Bethel University by August 14, 2020. The scholarship will be awarded at $1,250 per year for four years. Students may apply for additional student aid through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Recipient must be present at drawing during Go2BU event.
Special Musical Guest!
For Building 429, anthemic battle cries about living an unshakable faith have been the catalyst to multiple smash singles and touring the world playing for millions of fans. But it only takes one listen through the band’s latest offering to hear a new bend in the road. Live the Journey, a collection of songs that dive deep into themes of struggle, shame and reconciling childhood faith, is the band’s most personal album in their nearly 20-year history together.
- GRAMMYⓇ nomination for Best Contemporary Music Album for We Won’t Be Shaken (2013)
- Billboard Music Awards nomination for Top Christian Song “We Won’t Be Shaken” (2014)
- K-LOVE Fan Awards nominated for Group or Duo of the Year (2014)
- Won Dove Award for New Artist of the Year and nominated for New Song of the Year and Rock/Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year (2005)
- BMI’s Song of the year for “Where I Belong”(2013) and “Glory Defined”(2005)