If you're applying to Bethel as a first-year student, here's what you need to know!
You want more than a career – you want to make a meaningful contribution to your community. A Bethel education will equip you to lead a life of impact. You'll have experiences that will help ignite your passion and point you toward the next step in your journey. With options such as studying abroad, leadership development, mission trips and serving right here in the community, you will have opportunities to make an impact near and far.
Bethel is a place where strong academics and spiritual formation go hand in hand. With more than 50 areas of study and new programs added each year, no better place exists to explore your unique talents and discover your passion. Our academic programs and purpose-driven spiritual environment have launched the careers of CEOs, athletic stars, award-winning entrepreneurs, a leading pediatric surgeon, a Broadway performer, the top school superintendent for the state and many more. No matter what you set out to accomplish, we'll help you get there.
areas of study
Average High School GPA
Take the following steps to complete your admission file:
- Complete an online application.
- Submit your official high school transcript directly to Bethel.
- Home school students - transcripts should be signed by the primary educator. Download this template
- If applicable: submit you official SAT or ACT scores directly to Bethel.
- Scores are not required for 2021 if you have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 (4.0 scale) or higher.
- Students planning to study nursing or education, or participate in athletics, may have testing requirements. Connect with the admission team for more details.