First Time Freshmen
If you have not taken college courses following high school graduation, then you are a First Time Freshman.
The following are required to complete your admission file:
- A completed online application.
- Your official high school transcript (sent directly to Bethel).
- Home school students - transcripts should be signed by the primary educator. Download this template
- If applicable: official SAT or ACT scores submitted directly to Bethel.
- Scores are not required for 2021 if you have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 (4.0 scale) or higher.
- Students planning to study nursing or education, or participate in athletics, may have additional testing requirements. Connect with the admission team for more details.