Field Scholar Program
The Field Scholar Program is a partnership with local employers to provide a low- or no-debt option for students to obtain a bachelor’s degree from Bethel University.
- Program Features
- Class Format
- Program Requirements
- Ongoing Program Requirements
- Sample Field Scholarship Financial Breakdown
Each student will also have an alumni mentor and will participate in monthly seminars with their cohort, on life skill topics such as financial management.
- Combination of 50% Bethel discount, student work, tuition assistance through employer, federal and state aid
- Less than $10,000 cumulative loans over 4 years or completely debt free.
- Students work 15-20 hours per week during the school year and 40 hours per week during the summer.
- Student retains $3,000 - $5,000 per year for personal spending.