Field Scholar Program
The Field Scholar Program is a partnership with local employers to provide a low- or no-debt option for students to obtain a bachelor’s degree from Bethel University.
The program is designed for commuter students who will take about half of their coursework online and be paired with an employer who will guarantee work (15-20 hours per week during academic year and 40 hours per week during the summer).
- Program Features
- Program Requirements
- Ongoing Program Requirements
- Sample Field Scholarship Financial Breakdown
Each student will also have an alumni mentor and will participate in twice-per-semester courses with their cohort, on life skill topics such as financial management.
- Two tracks
- No debt
- Combination of 50% bethel discount, student work, tuition assistance through employer, federal & state aid
- Low debt (Less than $10k cumulative loans over 4 years)
- No debt
- Students work 15-20 hours per week during the school year and 40 hours per week during the summer.
- Student retains $3,000 - $5,000 per year for personal spending
- Class format
- Half online & half in-class
- Eight fully online format degrees available (Business, Nursing, Marketing, Behavioral Sciences, Organization Management, & Christian Leadership).
- Support services include financial, mentoring, résumé writing & work-life seminars
Whether you are a student, parent, school advisor or employer, contact us to learn more about our Field Scholar Program.
Contact Field Scholar Director Travis Beam for more information, Travis.Beam@BethelUniversity.edu.