Sample Award Packages
- Jasmine: Commuter student with two siblings
- Anna: Commuter student with twin sister
- Emily: Residential student from out of state, family of six
- Zach: Residential student from out of state, dad owns his business
- Alex: Residential student, mom homeschools three sisters
- Henry: Independent student with associate’s degree, attending full-time to complete bachelor’s degree
* Other Expenses reflect costs a family will incur during the academic year but will not actually pay to Bethel University. They include, but are not limited to, books and supplies, transportation costs, and other personal expenses.
** EFC is the Expected Family Contribution, as calculated by the US Department of Education from information supplied on the FAFSA.
*** Direct Costs reflect the amounts that will be reflected on a student’s bill from Bethel University. They include, but are not limited to, tuition and fees, as well as room and board for students living on campus.