Prepare for your future with one of Bethel University's 50+ academic programs.
Business Information Night
Join us for our Business Information Night on Thursday, July 16 from 6 -7:30 p.m. to learn more about Bethel's business programs. There will be a presentation about the various programs and time for one-on-one Q&A. Light refreshments will be provided.
The event is free and open to the public. Let us know if you'll attended by checking "going" through our Facebook event.
The event will be in the rotunda, located in the Everest-Rohrer Fine Arts Center.
Earning a bachelor's degree from Bethel University as an adult can be flexible and affordable. With degree programs in organizational management, business administration, nursing and more, you can even earn credit for Prior Learning experiences.
- Six start dates throughout the year and seven-week sessions mean you reach your goals more quickly.
- Our financial aid staff can talk with you about our competitive tuition rates.
- Professional faculty members teach from real-life experiences and the most effective texts for your area.
- Transition to Teaching licensure leading to Master of Arts in Teaching
- Education degrees are:
- Cognates in: Generalist, Reading & Literacy, Educational Leadership
- English as a New Language Licensure
- School Administrator License
- Special Education Licensure
- Master of Business Administration combines real world experience and business theory.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership program gives you valuable management expertise along with the knowledge, skills and tools to lead teams and improve outcomes in organizational leadership careers.
- Master of Science in Nursing classes build on the knowledge from your undergraduate nursing program and experience you have as a practicing nurse and prepares you to be a clinical nurse educator or nurse administrator.
Master of Arts in Ministry degree will challenge you academically while encouraging you to grow spiritually.
Master of Arts in Theological Studies builds upon the Master of Art in Ministry and provides core courses in biblical studies, church and ministry, theology, history, ethics and society.
Bethel University is affiliated with the Missionary Church.
We are a Christian community of learners dedicated to building lives of commitment for leadership in the Church and the world. Bethel University provides liberating academic and co-curricular programs to challenge the mind, enlarge the vision and equip the whole person for lifelong service.
National championships for Bethel Pilots in the NAIA and NCCAA
hours of community service by Bethel students during the academic year
areas of study
year founded by the Missionary Church
of undergraduate students from culturally diverse backgrounds
1 of 10
of Indiana colleges to be recognized as a 2018 College of Distinction
of all students receive some form of financial aid
The Higher Learning Commission is a member of the North Central Association 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500 Chicago, IL 60602 (800) 621-7440
Bethel University is authorized by the State of Indiana to operate as a postsecondary institution. Bethel University participates in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA) as an approved Indiana NC-SARA institution.