Master of Science in Nursing - Administrator Track
The MSN may be completed in 2 years and is offered in a hybrid format with classes meeting one evening a week.
- Program Overview
- Application Process
- Required Courses
- Program Features
- Tuition and Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Financial Aid and Payment Plan Options
- Complete an application.
- Schedule an information meeting with an Enrollment Counselor.
- Bethel University requires an official transcript from the college or university you received your Bachelor degree from. They can be mailed in a sealed envelope or sent electronically to AGSAdmission@BethelUniversity.edu.
- Complete FAFSA and contact financial aid at 574.807.7326 if you are seeking federal student loans.
- Accelerated classes start every 7 weeks.
- Convenient courses meet once a week.
- Online courses available.
- Credit opportunities for prior learning experience.
- Competitive tuition rates for adult students.
- Assistance with financial aid.
Adult and Graduate Tuition
|Nontraditional Programs||$405 per credit hour|
|Nursing BSN Degree Completion||$405 per credit hour|
|Ministry/Theology||$315 per credit hour|
|Education||$395 per credit hour|
|Transition-to-Teaching||$395 per credit hour|
|Other (MA, MBA, MSN, MAC)||$455 per credit hour|
Service Assessment (per semester) for all programs:
- Full-time undergraduate nontraditional students: $175
- Full-time graduate students: $150
- All part-time students: $125
- Summer school: $125
- Complete an application online
- Graduate of an accredited (ACEN or CCNE) nursing program
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Active, unencumbered RN license
- One year RN experience (preferred)
- Three professional references
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Bethel’s federal school code is 001787.
- Payment Plan bethelcollege.afford.com OR call 800.722.4867.
- Students enrolled in the nurse administrator track may apply for IONE scholarships to apply towards tuition.
- Contact our Financial Aid department.