Master of Business Administration
The Bethel MBA provides a solid background in leadership and management practice, with extensive course work in advanced business practice.
- Program Overview
- Required Courses
- Application Process
- Admission Requirements
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid and Payment Plan Options
- Complete an application.
- Schedule an information meeting with an Enrollment Counselor.
- Bethel University requires an official transcript from the college or university you received your Bachelor degree from. They can be mailed in a sealed envelope or sent electronically to AGSAdmission@BethelUniversity.edu.
- Complete FAFSA and contact financial aid at 574.807.7326 if you are seeking federal student loans.
- An accredited baccalaureate degree with a 2.5 GPA or higher (students with less than a 2.5 GPA may be granted conditional admission based on Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) scores).
- A minimum of two years appropriate work experience.
- Undergraduate accounting course and a college-level math course.
- Personal interview with the program director, when requested.
Adult and Graduate Tuition
Nontraditional Programs = $405 per credit hour
Nursing BSN Degree Completion = $405 per credit hour
Ministry/Theology = $315 per credit hour
Education = $395 per credit hour
Transition-to-Teaching = $395 per credit hour
Other (MA, MBA, MSN, MAC) = $455 per credit hour
Service Assessment (per semester) for all programs:
- Full-time undergraduate nontraditional students: $175
- Full-time graduate students: $150
- All part-time students: $125
- Summer school: $125