Master of Business Administration
The Bethel MBA provides a solid background in leadership and management practice, with extensive course work in advanced business practice.
The Business Administration major provides a broad base for students desiring to pursue a career in business. Courses in management, marketing, accounting, and economics create a solid foundation for a variety of jobs. Additionally, students are able to choose one of four concentrations: marketing, management, finance, or international business. The business program is focused on biblical principles, recognizing the importance of strong ethics in today’s business environment. The program seeks to develop students with strong business competencies to enable them to succeed in their chosen profession. The curriculum prepares students for a variety of positions (e.g. sales, human resources, management, etc.) in many sectors, including banking, healthcare administration, not-for-profit, hospitality, retail, manufacturing, education, and finance.
We also offer the B.A. in Business Administration fully online.
The Bethel MBA
The Bethel MBA is a 36 credit hour master’s degree that can be completed in 12 or 24 months of evening or online study.
We also offer the M.B.A. fully online.
If you are interested in a program that emphasizes problem solving and qualitative learning, Bethel University offers an online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership program. You will gain valuable management expertise along with the knowledge, skills and tools to lead teams and improve outcomes in organizational leadership careers.
- Yoder Oil Company
- Perrigo Company
- Villing & Co.
- Press Ganey Associates
- Elkhart Community Foundation
- City of South Bend
- Downtown South Bend
- Walton Concrete
- Disney World
Some careers fields you could explore with an MBA are finance, technology, marketing and more. Possible jobs you would be qualified for include: information technology manager, vice president of finance, consulting, senior project manager, and marketing manager.
The median annual wage for management occupations was $109,760 in May 2020 - the highest of all the major occupational groups.
- Openings: Each year, on average, there are about 42,400 openings for projected. Many will be due to retirement or career changes by existing workforce
- Growth: 11% growth, faster than average for all occupations
- Wages: The Bureau of Labor Statics (BLS) says in May 2020, media pay is $151,150 per year
Vice President of Finance***
- Openings: Each year, on average, there are about 64,200 openings projected. Many will be due to retirement or career changes by existing workforce
- Growth: 17% growth, much faster than average for all occupations
- Wages: The Bureau of Labor Statics (BLS) says media pay is $134,180 per year in May 2020
Management Occupations Outlook
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, jobs in this field have a projected growth rate from 2020-2030 of 9 percent. The median annual wage for management occupations was $109,760 in May 2020 - the highest of all the major occupational groups.*
* BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, OCCUPATIONAL OUTLOOK HANDBOOK (as of september 2021) Financial Managers, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/financial-managers.htm
How to Apply
- Complete a free online application.
- Meet with an admission counselor.
- Send us your official college transcripts directly from the school to Bethel. They can be mailed in a sealed envelope or sent electronically to AGSAdmission@BethelUniversity.edu.
- Complete the FAFSA using Bethel's school code: 001787 to be considered for state and federal need-based aid.
- An accredited baccalaureate degree with a 2.75 GPA or higher (students with less than a 2.75 GPA may be granted conditional admission based on Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) scores).
- Undergraduate accounting course, economics, and a college-level math course with a B- or higher.
$490 per credit hour*
The Higher Learning Commission
A member of the North Central Association, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60602, 800.621.7440.The Higher Learning Commission A member of the North Central Association 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500 Chicago, IL 60602 (800) 621-7440