Master of Arts in Theological Studies
The M.A.T.S. establishes a strong foundation for ministry and leadership and also prepares students for advanced graduate and ministerial training.
- Program Overview
- Application Process
- Required Courses
- Program Features
- Tuition and Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Financial Aid and Payment Plan Options
- Complete an application.
- Schedule an information meeting with an Enrollment Counselor.
- Bethel University requires an official transcript from the college or university you received your Bachelor degree from. They can be mailed in a sealed envelope or sent electronically to AGSAdmission@BethelUniversity.edu.
- Complete FAFSA and contact financial aid at 574.807.7326 if you are seeking federal student loans.
- Accelerated classes start every 7 weeks.
- Convenient courses meet once a week.
- Online courses available.
- Credit opportunities for prior learning experience.
- Competitive tuition rates for adult students.
- Assistance with financial aid.
Adult and Graduate Tuition
|Nontraditional Programs||$405 per credit hour|
|Nursing BSN Degree Completion||$405 per credit hour|
|Ministry/Theology||$315 per credit hour|
|Education||$395 per credit hour|
|Transition-to-Teaching||$395 per credit hour|
|Other (MA, MBA, MSN, MAC)||$455 per credit hour|
Service Assessment (per semester) for all programs:
- Full-time undergraduate nontraditional students: $175
- Full-time graduate students: $150
- All part-time students: $125
- Summer school: $125
- Complete an application online
- An accredited baccalaureate degree with a 2.5 GPA or higher (students with less than a 2.5 GPA may be granted conditional admission with the program coordinator’s approval.
- Biographical sketch of 300 words covering your history, personal religious faith, why you are taking graduate studies, and why you selected Bethel College.
- Three references, examples: your pastor, spiritual mentor or professor.
- Bethel College requires official transcripts from each college/university attended. They can be mailed in a sealed envelope or sent electronically to agsadmission@BethelCollege.edu