Master of Arts in Ministry
The program is customized to the student’s needs and aspirations.
- Program Overview
- Application Process
- Required Courses
- Program Features
- Tuition and Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Financial Aid and Payment Plan Options
The M.A.Min is a 36-credit hour program with core courses in biblical studies, church and ministry, theology, history, ethics and society. Upon completion of the M.A.Min, students may easily transition into the M.A.T.S program.
We also offer the M.A. in Ministry fully online.
- Complete an application.
- Schedule an information meeting with an Enrollment Counselor.
- Bethel University requires an official transcript from the college or university you received your Bachelor degree from. They can be mailed in a sealed envelope or sent electronically to AGSAdmission@BethelUniversity.edu.
- Complete FAFSA and contact financial aid at 574.807.7326 if you are seeking federal student loans.
Service Assessment (per semester) for all programs:
- Full-time undergraduate nontraditional students: $185
- Full-time graduate students: $160
- All part-time students: $135
- Summer school: $125
- Complete an application online
An accredited baccalaureate degree with a 2.5 GPA or higher (students with less than a 2.5 GPA may be granted conditional admission with the program coordinator’s approval.
Biographical sketch of 300 words covering your history, personal religious faith, why you are taking graduate studies, and why you selected Bethel College.
Three references, examples: your pastor, spiritual mentor or professor.
- Bethel College requires official transcripts from each college/university attended. They can be mailed in a sealed envelope or sent electronically to agsadmission@BethelUniversity.edu