Master of Arts in Teaching
Designed to take students who have completed Transition to Teaching to the next level.
- Who is this program for?
- Admission Requirements
- Program Structure
- Required Courses
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid and Payment Options
- This is a fully online program.
- Elementary Education completers who have completed 24 hours in their Transition to Teaching program.*
- An additional 12 credit hours will need to be completed for the MAT degree.
- Secondary Education completers who have completed 18 hours in their Transition to Teaching program.**
- An additional 18 credit hours will need to be completed for the MAT degree.
*Earned Transitition to Teaching Elementary Credits
**Earned Transitition to Teaching Secondary Credits
Adult and Graduate Tuition
|Nontraditional Programs||$405 per credit hour|
|Nursing BSN Degree Completion||$405 per credit hour|
|Ministry/Theology||$315 per credit hour|
|Education||$395 per credit hour|
|Transition-to-Teaching||$395 per credit hour|
|Other (MA, MBA, MSN, MAC)||$455 per credit hour|
Service Assessment (per semester) for all programs:
- Full-time undergraduate nontraditional students: $175
- Full-time graduate students: $150
- All part-time students: $125
- Summer school: $125