Sally Torrence Scholarship
- Incoming Level 1 or 2 BSN
- Incoming Level 1 ADN
Scholarship: Sally Torrence Memorial Scholarship
The Sally Torrence Memorial Scholarship is available to all incoming first and second level BSN and incoming first level ADN programs. This is an award to be used in the next academic year.
These awards must meet the criteria as stated below:
- Be an incoming Level 1 or 2 BSN or an incoming Level 1 ADN student.
- Take a minimum of 12 hours each semester.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Preference will be given to a student with demonstrated financial need.
- An eligible student may receive the award in successive years.
- Be involved with service to the community and/or an involvement in missions.
The Scholarship Committee will make recommendations to the nursing faculty for the Sally Torrence Memorial Scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit a completed online application by Jan. 31.
- Please attach a two paragraph typed narrative that describes your financial need and why you should be awarded the scholarship.