Ruth E. Davidhizar Scholarship
- Incoming ADN Level I
- Incoming BSN Level I or Level II
Scholarship: Ruth E. Davidhizar Nursing Scholarship
The Ruth E. Davidhizar Nursing Scholarship is awarded yearly to an undergraduate student who is an incoming BSN Level I or II or an incoming ADN Level I.
Specific selection criteria must be met in order to qualify. The criteria to be considered for this scholarship will include:
- Undergraduate level nursing students
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and cooperative spirit
- Incorporates a willing attitude to achieve excellence in nursing
- Preference will be given to students with a demonstrated interest in mental health and/or transcultural nursing
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit a completed online application by Jan. 31.
- Please attach a two paragraph typed narrative that describes your financial need and why you should be awarded the scholarship. Positive attitude, cooperative spirit and a willing attitude to achieve excellence in nursing will be considered for this scholarship. Preference will be given to students with a demonstrated interest in mental health and/or transcultural nursing. Please attach a typed narrative that describes these activities.