Karon Schwartz Scholarship
- MSN student entering the program
- A current MSN student
Scholarship: Dr. Karon Schwartz Nursing Scholarship
The Dr. Karon Schwartz Nursing Scholarship is awarded yearly to a graduate nursing student who is or will be pursuing a Master of Science in Nursing at Bethel University. The scholarship will be awarded at the beginning of the academic school year (August/September), once approved by the nursing faculty.
Specific selection criteria must be met in order to qualify. The criteria to be considered for this scholarship will include:
- Graduate level nursing students
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Financial need (not by tuition reimbursement or NFLP)
- Full-time or part-time
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and cooperative spirit
- Priority will be given to currently enrolled students at Bethel University in the MSN program
HOW TO APPLY
- Students must submit a letter of application to the Nursing Scholarship Committee by Sept. 1 with a current FAFSA form from the current year.
- Include in the letter of application information about yourself and career and why you feel you should receive this scholarship.