- ADN Incoming Level I
- BSN Incoming Level I or Incoming Level II
- BSN completion Incoming Level I
- MSN returning students
Scholarship: Cushing Scholarship
The Cushing Scholarship is available to ADN Incoming Level I, BSN Incoming Level I or Incoming Level II, BSN Completion Incoming Level I, and returning MSN nursing students. Specific selection criteria must be met in order to qualify. The criteria to be considered for this scholarship will include:
- Undergraduate or graduate level nursing students
- Part-time or full-time
- Minimun GPA of 3.0 for undergraduate students or 3.5 for graduate students
- Demonstrate financial need
- Community service and/or spiritual leadership will be considered
How to Apply
- Submit a completed online application by Jan. 31.
- Please attach a two paragraph typed narrative that describes your financial need and why you should be awarded the scholarship. Community service and/or spiritual leadership will be considered for this scholarship. Please attach a typed narrative that describes these activities.