From the Office of the Registrar
- Diplomas will not be presented if all grades or credit is not received by noon, Tuesday, April 27, or if there is an outstanding balance on the student account.
- Transfer credit. All transfer credit must be received in the Registrar’s Office by Friday, March 26.
- CLEP credit. Credit by Examination scores must be received by Friday, March 26.
- Proficiency requirements. Make sure all proficiency requirements have been satisfied.
- Feel free to contact the Registrar’s office at 574.807.7410 or simply stop by the office.
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA). If you are earning credit through Prior Learning Assessment (PLA), you must ensure that your petitions have been approved and submitted to the registrar. The grade must be received the semester prior to the student’s final semester.
From the Office of Student Financial Services
Diploma and transcripts will not be provided while there is a balance due on the student account. Contact Student Financial Services at 574.807.7214 if you are not sure of your balance.
Education loan exit Interviews
If you obtained any type of education loan while attending Bethel University, it is imperative that you complete an exit interview prior to graduation.
- For Direct Subsidized, Direct Unsubsidized, or alternative loans – Your exit interview must be completed online. You will receive information by April 9, from the Financial Aid Office regarding your total indebtedness, along with instructions for completing your interview. You may contact the Financial Aid office at 574.807.7415 with any questions.
- For Perkins Loans – Your exit interview must be completed online, and there is required paperwork that must be completed and returned to the Financial Aid Office. You will receive information by April 9, from the Financial Aid Office regarding your total indebtedness, along with instructions for completing your interview. You may contact the office at 574.807.7415 with questions.