RN-to-BSN Completion Program
This program begins in August and January each year!
- Program Overview
- Program Completion Timeframe
- Required Courses
- RN to MSN Option Available
- Tuition and Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Financial Aid and Payment Plan Options
The BSN-C begins in August and January each year.
- 20-month and 12-month completion options
- Each course is seven weeks
- 100% online format OR hybrid format (both classroom and online classes)
- Hybrid offered at three locations:
- Bethel University in Mishawaka, Ind.
- Grace College in Winona Lake, Ind.
- Lakeland Health in St. Joseph, Mich.
- Fully online option available
Adult and Graduate Tuition
|Nontraditional Programs||$405 per credit hour|
|Nursing BSN Degree Completion||$405 per credit hour|
|Ministry/Theology||$315 per credit hour|
|Education||$395 per credit hour|
|Transition-to-Teaching||$395 per credit hour|
|Other (MA, MBA, MSN, MAC)||$455 per credit hour|
Service Assessment (per semester) for all programs:
- Full-time undergraduate nontraditional students: $175
- Full-time graduate students: $150
- All part-time students: $125
- Summer school: $125
- Admission to Bethel University*: Complete an application
- Minimum GPA 2.5
- Active, unencumbered RN license
*Please note admission to the college does not guarantee admission to the School of Nursing. Applicants will receive separate notification of acceptance into the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Completion program.