Talk about convenient – students can earn a degree in two years by taking classes just twice a week for four hours.
We also offer the BS in Organizational Management fully online.
- Program Features
- Required Courses
- Admission Requirements
- Additional Requirement Details
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid and Payment Plan Options
- Complete an application online.
- Schedule an information meeting with an Enrollment Counselor.
- Bethel University requires official transcripts from each college/university attended. They can be mailed in a sealed envelope or sent electronically to agsadmission@BethelUniversity.edu.
- Complete FAFSA and contact financial aid at 574.807.7326 if you are seeking any kind of federal or state financial assistance.
A student must have already completed 62 credit hours at another accredited college. You can transfer up to 88 credits to Bethel's program.
The additional hours needed to meet the 120 hour minimum for the baccalaureate degree may be completed on campus, online, or through Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
Adult and Graduate Tuition
|Nontraditional Programs||$405 per credit hour|
|Nursing BSN Degree Completion||$405 per credit hour|
|Ministry/Theology||$315 per credit hour|
|Education||$395 per credit hour|
|Transition-to-Teaching||$395 per credit hour|
|Other (MA, MBA, MSN, MAC)||$455 per credit hour|
Service Assessment (per semester) for all programs:
- Full-time undergraduate nontraditional students: $175
- Full-time graduate students: $150
- All part-time students: $125
- Summer school: $125