The general studies degree program is designed for the student with college credit in a variety of disciplines.
- Program Features
- Required Courses
- Financial Aid and Payment Plan Options
- Admission Requirements
- Tuition and Fees
- Accelerated classes start every 7 weeks.
- Convenient courses meet once a week.
- Online courses available.
- Credit opportunities for prior learning experience.
- Competitive tuition rates for adult students.
- Assistance with financial aid.
- Complete an application online.
- Schedule an information meeting with an Enrollment Counselor.
- Bethel University requires official transcripts from each college/university attended. They can be mailed in a sealed envelope or sent electronically to agsadmission@BethelUniversity.edu.
- Complete FAFSA and contact financial aid at 574.807.7326 if you are seeking any kind of federal or state financial assistance.
Adult and Graduate Tuition
Nontraditional Programs = $405 per credit hour
Nursing BSN Degree Completion = $405 per credit hour
Ministry/Theology = $315 per credit hour
Education = $395 per credit hour
Transition-to-Teaching = $395 per credit hour
Other (MA, MBA, MSN, MAC) = $455 per credit hour
Service Assessment (per semester) for all programs:
- Full-time undergraduate nontraditional students: $175
- Full-time graduate students: $150
- All part-time students: $125
- Summer school: $125