Learn from experienced faculty who will help you pursue a new career or advance your current one. This program can be a step toward earning an MBA from Bethel.
- Program Overview
- Program Features
- Required Courses
- Tuition and Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Financial Aid and Payment Plan Options
Today’s competitive business world demands real-world skills to generate new ideas and solve complex problems. You will learn from experienced faculty who will help you pursue a new career or advance your current one. Your degree also serves as an excellent stepping stone towards earning a master's degree in Business Administration (MBA).
We also offer the B.A. in Business Administration fully online.
Service Assessment (per semester) for all programs:
- Full-time undergraduate nontraditional students: $185
- Full-time graduate students: $160
- All part-time students: $135
- Summer school: $125
- Complete an application online.
- Schedule an information meeting with an Enrollment Counselor.
- Bethel University requires official transcripts from each college/university attended. They can be mailed in a sealed envelope or sent electronically to agsadmission@BethelUniversity.edu.
- Complete FAFSA and contact financial aid at 574.807.7326 if you are seeking any kind of federal or state financial assistance.