Behavioral and Social Science
This program is designed for students with the interest and passion for helping people.
- Required Courses
- Program Features
- Tuition and Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Financial Aid and Payment Plan Options
- Program Overview
Service Assessment (per semester) for all programs:
- Full-time undergraduate nontraditional students: $185
- Full-time graduate students: $160
- All part-time students: $135
- Summer school: $125
- Complete an application online.
- Schedule an information meeting with an Enrollment Counselor.
- Bethel University requires official transcripts from each college/university attended. They can be mailed in a sealed envelope or sent electronically to agsadmission@BethelUniversity.edu.
- Complete FAFSA and contact financial aid at 574.807.7326 if you are seeking any kind of federal or state financial assistance.
The degree program develops the skills needed for working in social services agencies, religious organizations, extended care facilities and substance abuse centers.
We also offer the B.S. in Behavioral and Social Sciences fully online.