Bethel University students enrolled in on-ground (not fully online) undergraduate or graduate programs are now able to apply for a grant to assist with financial hardships they and their families have experienced as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please read the questions below, then, apply. Upon submitting the form, students will receive an email confirmation with more information about the review process and next steps.
- Can incoming Bethel University students complete an emergency aid request?
- Is there a deadline to submit the emergency aid request?
- Can I submit a request if I did not receive federal financial aid?
- Will I receive the entire amount I request?
- How soon will I know the outcome of my request?
- How will I receive the funds?
- Can I submit more than one request?
- What if my need is more extreme and cannot be met by a one-time grant?