The Bethel University Music Department will present its annual Music Faculty Recital on Fri., Oct. 2, at 7:30 p.m., in the Everest-Rohrer Chapel/Fine Art Center – Auditorium. The program will feature a wide variety of selections for piano, trumpet, saxophone and voice.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, we will have several additional arrangements for the performance:
- Physical distancing, means keeping a safe space between yourself and other people who are not from your household. To practice physical distancing, stay at least 6 feet (about two arms’ lengths) from other people who are not from your household, in both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Cloth face coverings are to be worn whenever possible. Your mouth and nose should both be covered.
- Patrons seeking to attend a performance will be asked to comply with the following:
- Patrons should be fever- and symptom-free for 24 hours before the event
- Patrons must wear a face covering at all times upon entering buildings
- Patrons must abide by physical distancing guidelines (6 feet apart) at all times
- Patrons must abide by all posted one-way directional signage
- Patrons should sanitize their hands upon entering the venue. Hand sanitizer stations will be located in the lobby in accordance with CDC, state and local guidelines
- All personnel and patrons are encouraged to stay home if they are sick
- Use of water fountains and water bottle refill stations is prohibited.
Admission is free. For more information, contact the Music Department at 574.807.7575.