The Bethel University Chamber Orchestra will present its Fall Orchestra Concert on Mon., Oct.19 at 5 p.m. on the campus of Bethel University.
Under the direction of Vicky Warkentien, D.M.M., selections will include excerpts from “Water Music,” by George Frideric Handel and “Three German Dances,” by Ludwig Van Beethoven. The concert will also feature several Leroy Anderson pieces, including “The Syncopated Clock” and “The Typewriter.”
Due to COVID-19 concerns, we will have several additional arrangements for the performance:
• Physical distancing, means keeping a safe space between yourself and other people who are not from your household. To practice physical distancing, stay at least 6 feet (about two arms’ lengths) from other people who are not from your household in both indoor and outdoor spaces.
• Cloth face coverings are to be worn whenever possible. Your mouth and nose should both be covered.
• Patrons seeking to attend a performance will be asked to comply with the following:
• Patrons should be fever- and symptom-free for 24 hours before the event
• Patrons must wear a face covering at all times upon entering buildings
• Patrons must abide by physical distancing guidelines (6 feet apart) at all times
• Use of water fountains and water bottle refill stations is prohibited.
• Printed concert programs will be available, as well as a digital copy of the concert program on the Bethel University website within the calendar listing.
The concert is free admission and will be held outdoors around the ponds near the Dining Commons. Bring your blankets and chairs and join us for an entertaining evening! In case of inclement weather, the concert will be rescheduled for Mon., Oct. 26 at 5 p.m.